Are you ready to take the next step in your Google Cloud networking career? Google Cloud Professional Cloud Network Engineer will help prepare you for the certification exam so you can demonstrate your ability to implement and manage network architectures on Google Cloud Platform.
As cloud technology continues to grow, it’s imperative that networking professionals understand how to design, implement and manage networks on the cloud; particularly as it requires a different framework and mindset from networking on traditional on-premises settings. And as the truism goes, “without networking, there is no cloud.” This course will help you achieve the in-demand Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification so you can prove your expertise in designing, planning and implementing successful, performant and cost-effective networking solutions for your company.
This course will teach you all the topics covered in the exam blueprint including:
- Google Global Network
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Load Balancing
- Hybrid Connectivity
- GKE Networking
- Organizations IAM roles
- Monitoring and Logging on GCP
- Optimizing Cost & Performance
The Google Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification is designed for students with at least 1 year’s hands-on experience with the Google Cloud Platform. You will require some basic enterprise-level network design experience and familiarity with Cloud Shell. Students will need to have a Google Cloud Console account so you can participate in labs and a GitHub account to access code snippets and scripts.o prior coding experience is required, but you will be coding in the course.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus!
- Access to the course
- Access to the course discussion forums
- Those interested in passing the Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Network Engineer Exam
- Technical staff who are familiar with compute/network infrastructure management
- Consultants who assist companies in migrating workloads to GCP Cloud
- Members of technical planning teams including security, product management, project management, operations, monitoring, and directors who are migrating to cloud
- DevOps, Network Engineers, and System Administrators who support workloads or plan to support workloads on GCP
- Access to a GCP account