Find out what Kubernetes is, why you should use it, how it works, and the essentials of administering a Kubernetes cluster.
With the increased use of container technology, Kubernetes is quickly being adopted on-premises and in the public cloud. The result? A fast-growing demand for container and Kubernetes-savvy technologists.
In this short course you’ll learn:
- Why Kubernetes is the future of running apps in the cloud.
- How Kubernetes works and how it’s architected.
- Multiple ways to get your Kubernetes environment up and running.
- How to roll out a multi-tiered application with Kubernetes.
- How to administer your Kubernetes cluster.
This is a starter course for Kubernetes, giving you an understanding of the fundamentals and setting you up for your next ACG course, Kubernetes Deep Dive. It’s designed for developers who are looking to learn about container orchestration, administrators who want to run cloud-native applications and anyone who wants to find out what Kubernetes is.
- Gain an understanding of what Kubernetes is and why you should use it.
- Learn the fundamentals of how Kubernetes works.
- Build a Kubernetes cluster for your learning lab environment.
- Learn how to administer a Kubernetes cluster.
- Be prepared for the Kubernetes Deep Dive course on the ACG platform.
- Developers who want to learn about container orchestration.
- Administrators who want to run cloud-native applications.
- Anyone who wants to find out what Kubernetes is.
- A computer, web browser, and Internet connection.