Specifically designed to help you prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Professional Certification, this hands-on orientated Learning Path providesover 70 hours of interactive content comprised of: hands-on labs, video courses, and a preparation exam. This training content has been carefully created to help you study for this AWS certification. The certification demands that the candidate demonstrates the ability to architect and deploy AWS solutions for different scenarios following AWS’ best practices. The AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification requires its candidates to be comfortable architecting, securing, migrating, optimizing deployments and managinging full production operations on AWS.
This Learning Path is suitable for those wanting to pass the the AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification exam.
This is one of the 2 Professional level certifications available with AWS and its guided to those who already have experience with AWS, and ideally have already passed the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate exam, but this not a prerequisite in taking this certification.
43 high definition video courses, 15 hands on labs, 2 blog/ebook resources and a final preparation exam.
The aim of the certification is to validate your knowledge across a number of different key areas, which have been defined by AWS as being able to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
As a means of demonstrating this knowledge you will be tested across 5 different domains, with each domain contributing to a total percentage of your overall score. These domains are broken down as:
- Domain 1: Design for organization complexity 12.5%
- Domain 2: Design for new solutions 31%
- Domain 3: Migration Planning 15%
- Domain 4: Cost Control 12.5%
- Domain 5: Continuous improvement for existing solutions 29%
As you progress through the Learning Path, you will gain all the information and knowledge required to fulfill the domain expectations, gaining a deep understanding within each area.